On Thursday, May 24, LEGOLAND Florida will attempt to break the record for the largest number of beach balls simultaneously thrown in the air. Fun, right? The current record is 400, so we need at least 401 of our LEGOLAND Florida friends to join in the fun! To make sure we set the new record, we’re letting the first 400 people in FREE. You don’t need a pass or ticket, but you MUST be at the front gate by 9:00 AM or you won’t get in.
Date: Thursday, May 24th
Time: Must be at the main LEGOLAND Florida entrance at 9:00 am
Who: First 400 guests and these guests will receive free admission into LEGOLAND Florida and the All-New LEGOLAND Water Park
- Be part of LEGOLAND Florida Water Park breaking the Guinness World Record for the “most beach balls in the air at one time”
- Must be at LEGOLAND’s Front Gate at 9:00am to participate and qualify for free admission
- First 400 guests receive free admission, a free t-shirt and beach ball
- No free admissions will be provided after 9:30 am
- Provides a preview of the new water park before it’s official opening on May 26
- Stay and enjoy both parks all day long…for free!
Guests are encouraged to view the FAQs on the website for details regarding terms and conditions for the water park.